The Right To Your Opinion Response

           My thoughts on the article was that it had a lot going on. I thought that it showed clearly what the author was trying to justify, for example it had examples and many of them too. He used an example of Bush and the Iraq situation to clarify that if two people debate about something and one of them says they have a right to there opinion there just basically changing the subject of what they were talking about. He didn't only use examples in that situation but in many. I also thought it was cool how he encouraged us to learn about our rights but how he added a plot twist saying that sometimes we don't even know our rights. Overall my thoughts on the article were that it got me thinking and while i read and i even got to a point where i was questioning myself and i think that was the purpose of the article so i think it's a great article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?