SMART Goal

S- What i want to accomplish overall is becoming a makeup artist but for right now i want to know where to begin and what the right steps are to getting closer to that.
M- When i will know that i accomplished my goal is when i can dee myself actually as a makeup artist because right now i say that’s who i want to be but i can’t really actually picture myself as one because i don’t know what to do or where to start. 
A- The goal can be accomplished by researching programs/classes or even schools for after high school that i can attend. 
R- I feel like it is worth working hard for because it’s what i like to do and i feel like i’d be happy living off of what i love to do, although it does look like we get paid little i can always go to the top and do more than just do people’s makeup. I feel like i can grow from this. 
T- This goal will be accomplished by June, 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?