Bullying

I like the master piece academy presentation Adriana and Kasandra did because they talked about a topic that does need to be talked about more than ever now because social media right now is ALL about flexing your money and by flexing I mean showing off. It’s so annoying in my opinion because they show all their money but why does that matter? Why not show all the good things you can do with it instead of all the weird places you can put your money in to take it out and pretend to casually carry 10,000 dollars around just for an instagram video. I think it’s great if either one of Kassandra or Adriana actually carry on with the topic in their future and make an organization to prevent bullying I don’t know, anything to stop bullying one step at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?