Essay

          School is on my mind. No, obviously not because of good reasons. I ask myself, is school really that  necessary, not just school in general but all the subjects that you NEED to take in order to graduate. I find it to be a waste of time that i have to take an amount of years for every subject, i really don't care about science or history enough to take 2 years of them. Why can't we just decide whether we need science or history etc for our later on careers.
          Being forced to take classes i don't care about makes school so much less interesting like if it wasn't boring to begin with. An example of how some subjects are just not necessary to begin with is that i want to be a makeup artist or hairstylist something in that department because you don't need to be educated as much like if you wanted to be a lawyer, point is i really hate school and i like doing makeup so yeah. I don't think while i'm working with a client i'd be getting asked questions about what happened in 1567 or 1437 which btw i don't know or care. So those are my reasonings for not liking school, maybe it's just me with this mindset because i bet many can argue with me and hit me with facts that will go through one ear and come out through the other because i only care about my opinions.

Comments

  1. Honestly, you're not the only person that feels this way. In fact, I'm sure more people agree than disagree with you. The way the school system is organized is complete bullshit. Because yes, we aren't being taught things that'll truly be important to us. Our needs aren't being satisfied. You aren't being taught what it takes to become a makeup artist, or cosmetologist. So yes, school fucking sucks. And this comes from a 4.2 GPA student.
    I like doing makeup too! I'm always willing to learn more about it. Maybe post about it on your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?