Journal

What I did during the 4 day weekend is work on my Master Piece Academy and although it doesn't look like a lot of work I spent most of it thinking about it because originally it was about technology and that wasn't what I was fully interested in so I changed it to a topic I cared about and although I'm going to be talking about it in a few minutes I want to say that I changed it because it's something huge happening every minute and it affects us in the way we think and the way we act and you can either adjust to it in whatever way it fits in your life and how you live I'm not saying to change for the bad either but change so you won't be left in the past. I also spent the little time I had left thinking about what I'm going to write about and I think I have a good start and I know that once I start I will just continue to flow with ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?