Notebook

(I forgot my notebook at home so I’m going to type it here)
So am I looking into the past or future and I am forsures looking into the future. I’m really stressed out about 2 of my classes right now and i’m dreading the end of the year to come already!! I want to be stress free because it really is true that this year is the most stressed out year maybe other won’t agree but I sure do. I want to go home and not worry about doing homework or about having to wake up early which I probably will do because I’m doing to work but I don’t care because it’s not school. All I do is think about summer when I feel like I can’t anymore like for example last night I had to do a cooking project for spanish afternoon having had worked all day and i still had to shower so I did then i was relaxed but I remembered I had history homework and I REALLY REALLY REALLY didn’t want to do it but I did it because that’s one of the classes I’m stressing out about and if I really want to pass even with a D i’m going to atleast try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?