WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?

To me for example when I see memes there either really funny or not at all. I feel like I’ll laugh at something dark when I’m alone but never when I’m with people atleast with the people I don’t know, I also make very dark jokes at times and it doesn’t necessarily mean I’m a bad person that’s just the way my sense of humor works. But then it’s confusing because some people could make dark jokes and it’ll bother me so I guess the only dark jokes that are funny are mine. People also find videos of where people get hurt because they fall and that’s not funny at all for some reason at least to me like yea if a baby falls but I know it doesn’t hurt them, they just cry cause they got scared, then it’s funny but things that I know actually HURT are not funny. Things like that just make me feel second hand pain and don’t get me started with things that make me feel second hand embarrassment like I really wish I thought things that made other people embarrassed would be funny because I hate the feeling of second hand embarrassment it just makes me want to leave the situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4