The making of a satire

At first I had no idea what I was going to do, I was actually lost because I didn’t understand what the idea or concept was about. For me being lost is nothing new, I will admit at times I am slow with understanding instructions or just what’s being asked so I’ll stay there lost for a bit until someone explains it thoroughly. Then Janessa started blurting out ideas and I was helping her sort all thoes ideas into one and I didn’t even realize it when I had made one, different then hers but still going the same directions. I was going to be lazy and use that one even if it was similar to hers but that’s not really who I am so I thought of a new one. I wasn’t mad or bothered at the fact that I had to make a new one I was actually happy that I understood the question and I could finally get my ideas flowing. I can’t really say I saw my idea in the internet or I over heard someone and that sparked an idea. I sat and had a list of ideas that just ran through my head I stopped and thought of the abortion one after a list of other bad ones. I just thought of the topic of abortion and looked at the problems and I thought of the irony of how women leave there kids on streets but judge others who decide not to have a kid because they know they can’t provide a “perfect” world for them. Of course there’s bad in abortion there’s almost a bad in everything if you think about it. And that’s how a great idea was created. 💡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?