Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it’s usually about something that not interesting. But today I did research and it was awesome.

I do hate researching because it’s a bunch of shit that could’ve been taught in class because I mean half or all the things taught get forgotten after a test or after high school so why waste time researching. I also research and find a bunch of useless information and consider it a waste of time but for my big question i had to do a minimal amount of research and the reason is because
it has to do more with the people than the internet information. I want to know what others feel and I can’t do that by searching up stuff people write about or I can ask and have like a public survey type of thing to also help me interact with the audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

WHAT MAKES SOMETHING FUNNY?